- Willi: Could you give me some advice to get better my sound , like you ?
- Josh Klinghoffer: I’d say just twist every knob until it sounds right to you…or wrong. Wrong as hell is usually quite right.
- John: You’re cover of Randy Newman’s “Burn On” in Cleveland was awesome. I sound like a crazy fan but I just wanted you to know that you make great music and I can’t wait to hear more from the chili peppers and Dot Hacker.
- Josh Klinghoffer: Thank you thank you thank you! I wondered if anyone caught “Burn On”. I LOVE Randy Newman.
- Liam: I would also like to know if you still play drums a lot ? i think it must be hard playing so many instruments ?
- Josh Klinghoffer: Thanks for listening to the Dots. I’m so glad you enjoy it! I don’t know what I play anymore. I’m not sure what is an instrument and what is not.
- Paulo: What was your most exciting show since your arrival in the band?
- Josh Klinghoffer: I honestly can’t pick one. They all have something unique and exciting to me. Same with songs, they’re all fun to play. All challenging in different ways. I suppose there are ones that I connect with more than others, but I needn’t list them. The other songs might get the wrong impression.
- Richard: Besides “lo sono quel che sono,” we haven’t seen too many solo songs from you at concerts. Any chance we could start hearing more from you?
- Josh Klinghoffer: It was fun doing that song, but having a little solo moment and doing a cover feels a bit like what John used to do. It doesn’t feel comfortable to me for that reason.
You can ask, tell, write, dedicate, (or whatever you want) to Josh Klinghoffer!
Send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org